Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : IBIZAN HOUNDS
 ChemKam
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/16/2022 4:49:33 PM reply with quote send message to ChemKam Object to Post   

Want to get into Ibizan Hounds? Lotsa great HIGH SOP Stock for sale...check out the Ibizans FOR SALE!!!!
 Tana del Drago
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2022 8:28:44 AM reply with quote send message to Tana del Drago Object to Post

not really, after it was brought to attention there are multiple oversize basic accounts in the breed (nine currently that are on the list)

DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/19/2022 9:31:47 AM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

What I am wondering is how these basic kennels have so many puppies when I thought basic couldn't breed. I'm confused.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/19/2022 9:53:31 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by DoggyPanache
What I am wondering is how these basic kennels have so many puppies when I thought basic couldn't breed. I'm confused.
I am going to assume it was a Family account at some point that dropped to Basic.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/19/2022 12:16:04 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

posted by Comet Poodles
posted by DoggyPanache
I am going to assume it was a Family account at some point that dropped to Basic.

This is the case. They were all premium accounts last month when I researched the breed to try out.

Will

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.