Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Glitch?
 Oakridge Retrievers
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/27/2022 11:39:02 AM reply with quote send message to Oakridge Retrievers Object to Post   

It says I have a kennel limit of 30 but then when I go to enter shows it says I have exceeded my limit even though I only have 6 dogs....
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/27/2022 11:50:40 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

From https://www.showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=46:

Basic users may have up to 5 adult dogs.
Technically, you only have 5 right now (minus the puppy until 14 days) so you should be able to enter dogs without issue, so long as they are under 120 days old.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/27/2022 3:15:51 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Are you carrying a negative balance for your kennel?

Will
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/27/2022 3:17:43 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

posted by Oakridge Retrievers
It says I have a kennel limit of 30 but then when I go to enter shows it says I have exceeded my limit even though I only have 6 dogs....
And, the only dog ready to show in your kennel is the Cardigan. The rest are not sessioned enough to be competitive in the ring.

I recommend not showing anything until you hit all 20s.

Will

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.