Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Looking for new breed after a 2 year hiatus!
 Amoroso
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/30/2022 9:29:56 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post   

Hello,

I've been playing on and off since 2008, with this kennel being active starting in 2012. I know the ins and outs of this game (unless its changed drastically since 2020, and I don't think it has?), and am looking to get back into breeding and showing my real life breed, Dachshunds, as well as another breed.

In the past, I have bred GBGVs, Porties, Poodles, Lagotti, as well as many others. I am open to basically any breed that has nightly entries, without being overly competitive. Picardy pics are preferred, as well, as I'm sad to see that Dachshunds still don't have theirs uploaded after all this time sad :( I have a feeling it will never happen.

In any case, please share your breed's info and if you have any pups/young dogs that you are willing to part with! I plan on upgrading in the next few days, assuming that this website is still active as it appears to be happy :)

Em
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/30/2022 11:04:51 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Welcome back. I have some Dachshund projects for coat and colour if that appeals.
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/2/2022 3:40:49 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi! I may be interested in adding on a color side project for dachshunds. Let me get through a generation with my new project and I'll see if I can make rooom. Thanks for the offer happy :)

After posting this, I decided to look through and see which breeds with Picardy pics needed help, as well. I was sad to see that one of my past main breeds, GBGVs, still have a glitch with their breed page and is completely dead sad :( I decided to try to revive German Shorthair Pointers instead, as they are such a popular breed in real life and have been basically extinct here for some years. If anyone wants to join, let me know!

Em

-----
Last edited by Amoroso on 7/2/2022 3:41:12 PM

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler