Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Paying
 Hooded Dame Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/22/2007 5:01:44 AM reply with quote send message to Hooded Dame Kennels Object to Post   

I understand that this topic may have been said loads of time but I haven't been able to find anything related to my problem.

My mum would allow me to pay for a premie account if she didn't have to put her card details on the internet. Yet she is being hipicritcal because she uses paypal on Ebay as well. And seeing as mailing in my order wouldn't be quite that conveniant, I was wondering if there was any other way to do it? Or do I have to stick with being a basic all the time?

Thanks
Hooded
 old folks home
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2007 5:10:23 AM reply with quote send message to old folks home Object to Post

Paypal and mailing are the only ways to subscribe. Paying for a year by mail would be a lot less of a hassel then paying for 3 months at a time.
 Nixtev
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2007 6:14:32 AM reply with quote send message to Nixtev Object to Post

If she already has a paypal account then she shouldn't have to put card details in cos it'll already have that set up.

Good luck happy :)
 Ranchstar
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2007 10:01:38 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstar Object to Post

Hi Hooded
As someone has already said, if your mum has an e-bay paypal account then you pay through that.
I pay for mine through my husband's e-bay paypal account.
Regards
Pam
 Ranchstar
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2007 10:01:38 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstar Object to Post

Hi Hooded
As someone has already said, if your mum has an e-bay paypal account then you pay through that.
I pay for mine through my husband's e-bay paypal account.
Regards
Pam
 Hooded Dame Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2007 7:43:39 AM reply with quote send message to Hooded Dame Kennels Object to Post

Thanks, I may just beable to perusade her then to let me have a premie account. She is always on e-bay!

Hooded
 Ranchstar
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2007 8:17:27 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstar Object to Post

It works out at about £2.60 per month - so you know how much you will owe your mum each month.
 Ranchstar
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2007 8:17:27 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstar Object to Post

It works out at about £2.60 per month - so you know how much you will owe your mum each month.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.