Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Escuela empezar dos semana
 Stephval Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/18/2007 11:16:30 AM reply with quote send message to Stephval Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Anyone else?

`Roni`
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2007 11:26:43 AM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

(You speak Spanish? LOL.)

Ahh! Vacaciones acabar y el horario normal salida. Me asignatura es fácil y mio amigas desde
un semestre hace, pero lo que.

Cuando tu regresar escuela? Excitado o nervioso (como yo?)

Nadia@Zibri
 Stephval Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2007 11:46:36 AM reply with quote send message to Stephval Kennels Object to Post

No.. not really laugh :D

I'm going to take classes with my neighbor in Krosno starting September. We need something to do, and I have a spanish dictionary at home...

`Roni`
 Zyro
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2007 4:16:42 AM reply with quote send message to Zyro Object to Post

Wow, yo no sabía que cualquier persona podría hablar español!
 Rosie_sophie
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2007 5:25:45 AM reply with quote send message to Rosie_sophie Object to Post

hable table kinda cuso. (That was my attempt at spanish! lol)
 Zyro
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2007 7:26:57 AM reply with quote send message to Zyro Object to Post

¡Muy divertido!happy :)happy :)happy :)
 anniemariel99
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2007 6:36:04 PM reply with quote send message to anniemariel99 Object to Post

Hola! Me llamo Annie. I know some spanish but know Ingles better ( I'm from America ). I think spanish is an interesting language.
 Ross Wood Setters
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2007 3:01:03 PM reply with quote send message to Ross Wood Setters Object to Post

Hola. Bunenas dias. Como Estas? Me llamo Matias. Mi apelldio es Rossi. I can speak more but english is my first languige and i can barley spell in that. Hasta la vista!

Ross Wood
 Labrador Retriever23
Basic User

Basic User
11/27/2007 7:30:10 PM reply with quote send message to Labrador Retriever23 Object to Post

Holahappy :)
I don't know alot of spanishlaugh :D
But i know a few wordshappy :)
Gracias amigos for letting me speak.Ce,I do speak english.But know some spanish!Spanish is coollaugh :D

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.