Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : TWDCS Obedience Show
 Bamboozle Magic Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/27/2007 3:48:12 PM reply with quote send message to Bamboozle Magic Kennel Object to Post   

Will anyone be attending? My mum runs it, so if you havnt entered and want to look on OBUK and there is any entry! (If you want to see me come over to the seceraterys caravan in the morning!)
 Open Fields
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2007 7:20:04 AM reply with quote send message to Open Fields Object to Post

sorry im totaly lost whats this about?
 Bamboozle Magic Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2007 8:34:23 AM reply with quote send message to Bamboozle Magic Kennel Object to Post

its an obedience show, i was wondering if anyone is going
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2007 2:28:22 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

Where and when is it? I might go and watch.

AMGR
 Bamboozle Magic Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2007 2:43:35 PM reply with quote send message to Bamboozle Magic Kennel Object to Post

Its South Of England Show Ground, In Sussex, its on the 27th october. the last saturday of oct anyway. will you come?
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2007 3:32:30 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

Too far I would go but it would take me a long time to get there.

AMGR
 Bamboozle Magic Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2007 2:55:32 AM reply with quote send message to Bamboozle Magic Kennel Object to Post

oh right, there is overnight camping and a hotel nearby I think you could go the night before. Where do you live? I might be going to a show near where you live and you coud come to thathappy :)
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2007 1:40:49 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

Cheshire I can travel down the Birmingham

AMGR
 Bamboozle Magic Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2007 4:11:38 PM reply with quote send message to Bamboozle Magic Kennel Object to Post

cool. do you go to crufts? I am qualifiered in the YKC: Young Kennel Club and im going there with 2 dogs.
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 4:15:25 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I went to crufts last year hopefully next year but my schools being stupid about time off which day is the ykc obedience I'll come and watch.

AMGR
 Bamboozle Magic Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2007 3:19:08 AM reply with quote send message to Bamboozle Magic Kennel Object to Post

I think I am on the Friday, but I cant remember what hall it is though. I think its either 1 or 3, ill have a look, more likely 3 actually.
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2007 5:37:05 AM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I'll be going that day for the gundogs

AMGR
 Rhythm Dancer Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2007 4:04:26 PM reply with quote send message to Rhythm Dancer Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.