Search

.com Forum · Source Breeder Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Just went to look at prices and found I bought one!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/2/2022 5:04:52 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post   

OMG!
I hope I can get this reversed.
I just went to look at the starter dog prices for. welsh springer as I heard they were high.
I guess I pressed on the purchase button. $5500+ later, I know own a crappy but expensive Welsh springer.

sad :(
 FoxFireKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2022 7:32:15 PM reply with quote send message to FoxFireKennel Object to Post

Unfortunately no, errors like that will not get reversed. But if your kennel is low on funds I would be happy to purchase the starter off you for a few grand in one of my higher budget kennels before sending him to a nice FH if needed to offset the financial impact, just let me know! Pesky accidental clicks. Still, it’s better than accidentally FH a great dog and realizing it too late!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/3/2022 11:36:44 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Thanks for the offer.
I am not low on funds, thankfully but lower now than I have been for a long time.

I feel stupid. Also, how he has set this up is not great.

At least he set a warning when a dog is forever homed by accident. There should be an extra step to go through before a purchase has been attempted.

Live and learn

Thanks again.

Carol
 FoxFireKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/3/2022 12:16:55 PM reply with quote send message to FoxFireKennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Yea I do agree on a warning like the ones that pop up for FH when making a purchase. That would definitely help make sure stuff like that doesn’t happen. I have still managed to accidentally forever home once or twice but at least there is a safeguard in place! Such a pain, but do not feel stupid I’m sure we have all done something similar. I accidentally bought a dog I meant to just use as stud as he was also for sale! Luckily that was just 100$ not 5,500!

-----
Last edited by FoxFireKennel on 12/3/2022 12:18:35 PM

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.