Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : RL MISSING BORDER TERRIER IN MICHIGAN
 Potters House
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/5/2007 10:30:05 PM reply with quote send message to Potters House Object to Post   

A dog of my breeders was staying over at a friend of her's house for a few months and he got out. Apparently when she went to open the door he ran out of the house. He has been missing since Sept 2nd in Dexter, Michigan. He goes by the name Gibson, and is a grizzle/red color. He did NOT have a collar on, but is microchoped. Please get the word out to anyone you know in Michigan to help us find this little guy. Sadly they live in a very deep wood area and he could be anywhere! Please contact me ASAP if anyone hears anything please! You can email me at Hunney01@aol.com.
 Silver Side of Me Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 4:57:00 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Side of Me Kennels Object to Post

That is too bad. I don't live in Michigan but will tell friends who live in that area. What color is the dog?
 Infinisha
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 5:01:26 PM reply with quote send message to Infinisha Object to Post

aw! sad to hear your missing a dog. i live in Michigan as well, although i doubt i am anywhere near them, i will keep a look out. oh! check in with all the vets,and animal shelters all around the area, and go to petfinder.com, just incase he wandered a bit further than you'd think. just type in the breed, and your area code, and it will give you what is avail. in those shelters withing like,, 200 mile radius? form closest to you, to farthest. hope this helps, i hope ya find him.

~Char

Cashmere
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2007 11:47:33 PM reply with quote send message to Cashmere Object to Post

I heard this was a fake.

?
 Siberian Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2007 3:48:07 PM reply with quote send message to Siberian Inc. Object to Post

This was never a fake. Someone else copied this to get attention.
 Larkspur Lane Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2007 9:40:13 AM reply with quote send message to Larkspur Lane Kennels Object to Post

A fake?! How rude!
 Siberian Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2007 4:30:14 PM reply with quote send message to Siberian Inc. Object to Post

This is not the fake. The fake one was locked, this is the real one.
 Larkspur Lane Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2007 8:07:23 PM reply with quote send message to Larkspur Lane Kennels Object to Post

Ohh, good.
 Olive Oil Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2007 3:37:17 PM reply with quote send message to Olive Oil Kennels Object to Post

how sad!!!!!!!! i absoulutly hate it when i lose something, i completely freak out.
 Larkspur Lane Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2007 6:53:18 PM reply with quote send message to Larkspur Lane Kennels Object to Post

That is so sad. I'm really sorry! I hope you find him!

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.