Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Ltlpistol*s Lights
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2007 9:33:48 PM reply with quote send message to Ltlpistol*s Lights Object to Post

I work at a groomers, I'm learning grooming on the job.
 tennisball
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 7:08:53 PM reply with quote send message to tennisball Object to Post

posted by Short dog
I work as an RN on a hospice and oncology floor in a hospital. I love my job! My dog can't come, but sometimes the therapy dogs visit. Sometimes I think they help the staff more than anyone.happy :)
I can't imagine what it's like to work in hospice. For me it would be very hard to see all those very sick people.
 Short dog
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 7:22:23 PM reply with quote send message to Short dog Object to Post

Yes, sometimes it is hard, but you can really help people when they need it most. You also learn to appreciate the health that you have and the good times in your own life. Life is sometimes shorter than we think.
 dogs paridise:]
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 9:48:25 PM reply with quote send message to dogs paridise:] Object to Post

do not think it matters weather he has a g-friend or not. unless u r friends w/ her. i f u have true feelings 4 him then be risky take the chance. what i'm trying to say is u probably think i will pull a move when they break up. what if he don't then u just lost your chance. TAKE THE RISK.

*outcome may very*
 tennisball
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2007 8:51:38 AM reply with quote send message to tennisball Object to Post

posted by dogs paridise:]
do not think it matters weather he has a g-friend or not. unless u r friends w/ her. i f u have true feelings 4 him then be risky take the chance. what i'm trying to say is u probably think i will pull a move when they break up. what if he don't then u just lost your chance. TAKE THE RISK.

*outcome may very*

I don't know, I'm not much of a risk taker...
 tennisball
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2007 8:52:49 AM reply with quote send message to tennisball Object to Post

posted by Short dog
Yes, sometimes it is hard, but you can really help people when they need it most. You also learn to appreciate the health that you have and the good times in your own life. Life is sometimes shorter than we think.
That is so true. Thank you! laugh :D
 Rivaden
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2007 2:39:24 PM reply with quote send message to Rivaden Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I work at a petstore. We don't sell dogs from people either. Instead, we work with the humane society to adopt out dogs. =]

And actually, coming in between two people is not a good thing. There are too many 'homewreckers' in this world as it is. Not calling you one. I've had to deal with many females with my fiance, and one was very persistent. It got to the point where I had to take 'action' on it, making sure that she wouldn't dare bother with him again. Don't mess with a relationship. You don't know how much they love each other, and you don't know how long they have been together. Don't risk it, because she might love her bf enough to harm you, as what I did to that other girl.

~Amara~
 tennisball
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2007 9:26:33 AM reply with quote send message to tennisball Object to Post

posted by Rivaden
I work at a petstore. We don't sell dogs from people either. Instead, we work with the humane society to adopt out dogs. =]

And actually, coming in between two people is not a good thing. There are too many 'homewreckers' in this world as it is. Not calling you one. I've had to deal with many females with my fiance, and one was very persistent. It got to the point where I had to take 'action' on it, making sure that she wouldn't dare bother with him again. Don't mess with a relationship. You don't know how much they love each other, and you don't know how long they have been together. Don't risk it, because she might love her bf enough to harm you, as what I did to that other girl.

~Amara~

okay, thank you happy :)

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler