Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Sessions
 Buse kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/19/2022 3:48:51 PM reply with quote send message to Buse kennel Object to Post   

Hey everyone,

I have a quick question. Why don't I have sessions the next day I log in? I have 4 offers to buy sessions, but that doesn't seem to be working. Can someone help, please?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/19/2022 8:53:09 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Welcome!

My Account >
Session/Salary Setting (middle of page) >
Option 4

Option 1 gives you all cash no sessions, Option 4 No cash, more sessions (20 as a Basic I think, 48 for a paid account).

It is commonly felt that getting sessions and selling them gets you the best deal.

There is also a Logon Bonus - you must log in at east once each day. It gives you up to $50 per day starting ae $5.

If you miss a day you go back to $5.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 12/19/2022 9:00:19 PM
 Bubbledogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/20/2022 11:02:51 AM reply with quote send message to Bubbledogs Object to Post

I think it depends on if people are selling their sessions which would make sense if no one was selling them, but I sell mine daily so there should be at least 10 of them out there, plus I sell 15 a day in my other kennel so I'm wondering if this is a bug.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.