Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Selling pups special food
 Zimbrel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/21/2022 3:52:41 PM reply with quote send message to Zimbrel Object to Post   

Once you sell a dog/puppy or FH a dog/puppy with a special ration you created, does that amount still get charged to your account?

And 2nd, once you FH a dog/puppy, do the rations go back to Old Boy?
 FoxFireKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/21/2022 4:08:51 PM reply with quote send message to FoxFireKennel Object to Post

Once you sell or FH a dog it is no longer your dog so you no longer pay for the food.
When foreverhomed dogs will stay on whatever ration they were on before Foreverhoming, but once again prior owner will not be charged as the dog was sent to a foreverhome and is not that persons dog anymore, and is out of the game. Hope that helps.
 Eclipse 207
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/21/2022 6:14:25 PM reply with quote send message to Eclipse 207 Object to Post

That's what I thought, just making sure.

Thank you.
 Eclipse 207
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/21/2022 6:14:48 PM reply with quote send message to Eclipse 207 Object to Post

Sorry, this response is from my other kennel.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/23/2022 8:17:52 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I think this was part of the original question but was not really addressed.

If you sell a dog and you have it on a custom ration (Pup1777, etc.), it will stay on that ration even when bought by Basic or FH.

So, even if you hope to sell a pup, it is, I think, a good policy to put it on the custom premium food. It may cost a bit more to keep in the meantime, but how long do you intend to keep it if it does not sell? In most cases I know I let them go when they hit the 15 to 20 day point and start counting in the total dogs number. It gives the newbeez a head start and we really need to do what we can to give these guys a hand getting started so they will be more likely to stay and perhaps sign up.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 12/23/2022 10:11:09 PM
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/24/2022 8:55:37 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

Agree. However, don't forget to tell the newbies to take them off the custom puppy food when they hit 14 days.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/24/2022 10:03:52 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Yes, that too. Lol!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.