Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Need some creative minds for a kennel prefix
 Bubbledogs
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/4/2023 8:47:26 AM reply with quote send message to Bubbledogs Object to Post   

Hi everyone happy :) I was hoping to pick your brains for a good prefix for my kennel, or see what everyone thinks of the one I'm using now. I've got "Bubz" as my current one, but I really am having a hard time thinking of something better. Would any creative minds have any suggestions for me, I am really struggling over here laugh :D
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/4/2023 9:00:14 AM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

Your kennel has Belgian Mals, and the official languages of Belgium are German, Dutch and French.
Blase is German for bubble, which I think would sound cool for a prefix. French is Bulle, and dutch is bubbel. Could use any of those.
 Bubbledogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/5/2023 8:01:30 AM reply with quote send message to Bubbledogs Object to Post

I like Blase a lot! I'll try that one on for size happy :)
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/5/2023 9:02:09 AM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

Happy I could help with some ideas. Good luck!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.