Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Sniffle :(:'(
 Goldengirl161
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/22/2007 8:06:03 AM reply with quote send message to Goldengirl161 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Can anyone cheer me up?

My puppy Cole is seriously ill, and we took him to our local vets, and he has a tumor in his left lung, and the vets can't do anything about it, so they had to put him down. I still haven't cheered up...sad :(
 123-abc
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2007 10:23:26 AM reply with quote send message to 123-abc Object to Post

Thats so Sad when im down I go to the local animal shelter and look at there puppys and kittys and think, Im Lucky to have a home and a family these poor animals have nothing

P.S. You puppy sounded like a real nice guy...
 Jessie and Kellys Collies
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2007 10:54:16 AM reply with quote send message to Jessie and Kellys Collies Object to Post

I am not suprised you havn't cheered up, just think that he is in a better place now...
 Happy_Hound_Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2007 10:55:08 AM reply with quote send message to Happy_Hound_Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Im sorry for the loss.

Are you going to get another dog?

wink ;) HHK wink ;)

angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2007 5:51:47 AM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I'm so sorry.

AMGR
 Alix Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2007 5:57:52 AM reply with quote send message to Alix Kennels Object to Post

Cheer up! hes in a better place (take it from someone who has lost many many dogs) a cat, and a horse.

So it'll be okay and i know you miss him terribly and this sounds kind of rude to him but the sooner that you get another dog the sooner you'll startto feel better.(i've been there)

if you need anymore advice on it then just PM me happy :)

AK
 Goldengirl161
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2007 12:26:17 PM reply with quote send message to Goldengirl161 Object to Post

Thanks for the sympathy guys (feels all warm and fuzzy now!) I suppose that he is in a better place now, but he was only a puppy though sad :(

but I still have his mum Tizzy, and his sister Lolly, and they always cheer me up happy :)

Becky
xhappy :)wink ;)x
 Goldengirl161
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2007 12:28:09 PM reply with quote send message to Goldengirl161 Object to Post

user wiped their message
 Goldengirl161
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2007 12:35:38 PM reply with quote send message to Goldengirl161 Object to Post

posted by Happy_Hound_Kennel
Im sorry for the loss.

Are you going to get another dog?

wink ;) HHK wink ;)

No not yet, but I might do soon, coz his sister wants a playmate, and all her mum does is sleep and eat and sleep lol
 amanicke
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2007 1:19:26 PM reply with quote send message to amanicke Object to Post

aww.thats so sad.
I had a pup my uncle gave me her and we had to give her back and he gave her to another person.I never saw her again. =(
 yasminita65329
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2007 3:48:03 PM reply with quote send message to yasminita65329 Object to Post

listen to jessie and kellies collies. she knows.

i am SO sorry about the loss i know a girl whos dog had to be put down from cancer and she wouldnt speak a word for 2 weeks.

~~~~~~~*yasminita65329*~~~~~~~
 AJAX Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2008 2:30:19 AM reply with quote send message to AJAX Kennels Object to Post

Sorry this is really old...razz :p
 Puds7755
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2008 10:40:25 AM reply with quote send message to Puds7755 Object to Post

firstly i want 2 say i am ssssoooo sorry 4 u. And i want 2 say think about that ur dog wont b in anymore ain or suffering will he think about da good times u had with im!!!!!!!!Hope it helps pudsxxxxxxxxxxx
 Whispering Elms Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2008 12:45:36 PM reply with quote send message to Whispering Elms Kennels Object to Post

posted by Puds7755
firstly i want 2 say i am ssssoooo sorry 4 u. And i want 2 say think about that ur dog wont b in anymore ain or suffering will he think about da good times u had with im!!!!!!!!Hope it helps pudsxxxxxxxxxxx
This post is almost one year old. Please look at the date before you post on something like this.

On a side note, it seems that all of your posts are done in chat speak. We use English here on SD. Please try and spell correctly.

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.