Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Australian Red Border Collies Wanted!
 Griffley Woo Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/22/2023 10:02:08 AM reply with quote send message to Griffley Woo Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I've recently started playing Showdog and I've decided to focus on breeding border collies in any of the Australian Red colours - black, blue, lilac or liver pigment, or double merle.

If anyone has any suitable 100 SOP dogs that they're willing to sell, I'd be interested! Particularly Australian Red border collie bitches. If anyone has any Australian Red border collie dogs that they're willing to put up for stud, that would be great too!

-----
Last edited by Griffley Woo Kennels on 3/22/2023 10:02:26 AM
 Shadee Lane IIII
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2023 7:05:03 PM reply with quote send message to Shadee Lane IIII Object to Post

I have some that I would be willing to sell. Some are 6 days and started on being sessioned. Also some that were just born. They are all in a "for sale" kennel so if you like anything send an offer.

SL

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.