Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Selling 1 dog.
 Labrador Retriever23
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/10/2007 9:05:24 AM reply with quote send message to Labrador Retriever23 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hello,

I will be selling 1 shiba inu named princess.I haven't entered her in any shows yet.So feel free to come take a look at her!
Lab happy :)
 showcavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2007 10:44:43 AM reply with quote send message to showcavaliers Object to Post

That dog is not show quality, so no one is going to buy it. Its a starter dog, premium players usually get them to start theit own lines, since they can breed more than 1 time, unlike basics.

And those chow chow puppies are show quality either, and they arent even settled yet, they may turn out worse than they already are.

My best advice is to get yourself a premium account and get rid of all the dogs you have currently
 Labrador Retriever23
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2007 8:37:03 AM reply with quote send message to Labrador Retriever23 Object to Post

The Shiba Inu Is SOLD to Sheba Inu.!happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.