Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Harrier
 Hime View Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/31/2023 4:14:18 AM reply with quote send message to Hime View Kennel Object to Post   

Today is a sad one for me, GCH Hime View looking right, is retirement age, he is number two in breed, number two in GCh pts. in breed, 39 in all time rankings. i will be doing obedience, but not the same see him rake in the wins.
 SiberianKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/31/2023 9:35:29 AM reply with quote send message to SiberianKennel Object to Post

Oh no! That’s always hard when they retire! Congratulations on his career though. A gal of mine who’s shown amazing (currently top 2 all dogs!) is retiring in a few days and I am sad about that as well! Have to make room for the young blood though.
I see he has a litter due in a few days, maybe if you reached out and asked the breeder they would consider reserving you a pup so you could continue his legacy if you wanted?

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.