Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Where are my starter dogs?
 Trufflebay Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/7/2023 6:14:47 AM reply with quote send message to Trufflebay Kennels Object to Post   

I’m a returning user who has just rejoined. The option to create my starter dogs disappeared when I purchased a dog from another kennel. Does anyone know where I can create my starter dogs?
 Vintage Toys
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/7/2023 7:11:20 AM reply with quote send message to Vintage Toys Object to Post

thomasedison
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2023 6:55:40 PM reply with quote send message to thomasedison Object to Post

Sorry there is no answer to your problem, you can refer to the forum articles about this issue or learn more on petdiseasenet
 thomasedison
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2023 6:55:40 PM reply with quote send message to thomasedison Object to Post

Sorry there is no answer to your problem, you can refer to the forum articles about this issue or learn more on petdiseasenet
 FlyingHigh Champions
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/20/2023 12:02:43 AM reply with quote send message to FlyingHigh Champions Object to Post

Click om "My Account" (top left, dark box with your kennel name in it).

Scroll down until you see "Miscellaneous" and at the bottom of that list is "Purchase Starter Dogs".

Hope that helps.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.