Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Does Anyone Know How Old....(petsmart)
 Little Rosebuds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/13/2008 12:51:29 AM reply with quote send message to Little Rosebuds Object to Post   

okay,no matter what your opinion is on the store, please keep that to yourself. i now people who dont like it, thats not the point of this post.

okay back to the topic...does anyone know how old you have to be to apply/get a job there?
i will be 15 in march, and the Petsmart here is opening in May, or rather when they are begining to accept applications.
i know i can apply at 14 at our Brookshire Brothers(grocery store)
and 15 at Krogers(grocery store)
but Petsmart is a different idea,so i wasnt sure
and i couldnt find anything on thier site.
but im just interested in part time(obviously, highschool) im not sure if id want to do cashier or work the floor, or what.
but does anyone know the min age?
thankslaugh :D
 B Collies Rock
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2008 7:01:01 PM reply with quote send message to B Collies Rock Object to Post

I'm pretty sure that you have to be 16. Maybe 15, but in most places, I think it's 16. I was thinking about working there over the summer.
 Calore
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/22/2008 4:55:00 PM reply with quote send message to Calore Object to Post

From what I know you have to be 17. The age limit used to be 16, but they just upped it. If you go online you can fill out an application there. If you aren't the correct age it won't let you go any further.
 Little Rosebuds
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2008 11:43:09 PM reply with quote send message to Little Rosebuds Object to Post

oh really?hmmm, i wonder why.
i went and stated to do that, figuring the same, but i dont know my social # and didnt have my mom around at the time to enter the last few digits it asks for...prob would be a good thing to remember though.
thanks for your input though:]
 Southern Delight kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 7:38:08 AM reply with quote send message to Southern Delight kennels Object to Post

your social as well as your dl# when you get one are 2 of the most important numbers to memorize.
 Ltlpistol*s Lights
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2008 9:09:32 AM reply with quote send message to Ltlpistol*s Lights Object to Post

My daughter worked at Petsmart for a few years, I believe she started when she was 16. But they may have changed it.
 Dancing Coyote
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2008 7:46:59 AM reply with quote send message to Dancing Coyote Object to Post

I worked in a Petsmart for nearly two years. I quit in September to go somewhere else. The minimum age is at least 16, though if they've raised that recently, I don't know.

~DC
 In A Reverie
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2008 3:00:39 PM reply with quote send message to In A Reverie Object to Post

posted by Southern Delight kennels
your social as well as your dl# when you get one are 2 of the most important numbers to memorize.
I agree about the SS#. I lost my card and am in the process of getting a replacement so I would have been in trouble if I didn't have it memorized. Plus you have to use it for everything these days.

DL# though...I have NEVER memorized that. It is waaay too long and you rarely need it for anything. Besides if I need it I can always pull it out of my wallet. License PLATE numbers however are good to memorize so you don't have to run out and look at your car everytime you need it. laugh :D
 Puppy0215
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2008 4:16:02 PM reply with quote send message to Puppy0215 Object to Post

LOL. Whats a DL#? Anywho, yes I believe it's 17. That's what I heard.

Danielle
 In A Reverie
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2008 5:05:12 PM reply with quote send message to In A Reverie Object to Post

posted by Puppy0215
LOL. Whats a DL#? Anywho, yes I believe it's 17. That's what I heard.

Danielle

Driver's License Number
 Puppy0215
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2008 5:08:10 PM reply with quote send message to Puppy0215 Object to Post

Thanks. As you can see I don't drive yet.

Danielle
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2008 5:26:10 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

You have to get a working permit to work anywhere at 14.
 Little Rosebuds
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2008 5:54:51 PM reply with quote send message to Little Rosebuds Object to Post

Dl=drivers lisene

i dont get my permit till the end of march but you can work at our Krogers at 15...guess ill have to wait for Petsmart till next march. o well...
 DHyman904
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2008 6:01:18 PM reply with quote send message to DHyman904 Object to Post

I was hired at Petsmart at 16

Perfectionist

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.