Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Heath Ledger!
 B Collies Rock
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/22/2008 5:40:58 PM reply with quote send message to B Collies Rock Object to Post   

I just found out that Heath Ledger, the actor, died!!!! sad :(
They think he died of a sleeping pill overdose. I am sooooo sad ;(
 Beautifulbitches
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2008 6:00:35 PM reply with quote send message to Beautifulbitches Object to Post

wow, that's horrible.
BB
 B Collies Rock
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2008 6:22:43 PM reply with quote send message to B Collies Rock Object to Post

he's only 28.
 Shybade
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2008 6:25:28 PM reply with quote send message to Shybade Object to Post

I wouldn't really consider myself a fan of his since I had to look him up on google to remember who he was- the name sounded familiar, but that was it.

But, fan or not, it's really sad that he's gone. He was only 28 years old- younger than me- and his life is over. I believe I read he had a young daughter as well- so sad.
 Fantasias
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2008 9:08:58 PM reply with quote send message to Fantasias Object to Post

I was totally shocked, he was a good actor, and young, plus he was just a celebrity that didn't seem to be in any trouble, I think it was accidental. He is quite a bit younger than me, with a young daughter.... so sadsad :(

Wendy
 Couture Cresteds
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2008 10:06:18 PM reply with quote send message to Couture Cresteds Object to Post

I MISS HIM!!!! I don't even know him. lol, but I loved just about all his movies!!!
 Absolute K9
Basic User

Basic User
1/24/2008 10:16:53 PM reply with quote send message to Absolute K9 Object to Post

Yeah, I heard this the other day.. Really unfortunate, he was my favourite actor.. His 2yo daughter and family are in my thoughts
 EnVogue
Basic User

Basic User
1/29/2008 11:54:14 AM reply with quote send message to EnVogue Object to Post

A lot of people die everyday. It's just how the world is. I can't feel sad for someone that I never knew -except Steve Irwin-. I feel more sorry for his younger daughter than anyone.

~Amara~

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.