Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 15

Author Topic : Dog shows in England & Scotland
 GoldnPoppyRet
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/30/2008 11:35:11 PM reply with quote send message to GoldnPoppyRet Object to Post   

Hi happy :) Im going to be going to Scotland and England for my first time and I'd really like to go see a dog show over there. I'll be there from April 30 - March 10 . I'd greatly appreciate if I could get some information about shows over there. Thanks a bunch! happy :)

Allie
 tarna
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2008 1:25:16 AM reply with quote send message to tarna Object to Post

crufts is the 6th - 9th March. So if your anywhere near Birmingham thats the one to go to.
 Seashore
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/31/2008 3:53:18 AM reply with quote send message to Seashore Object to Post

Where abouts are you going to be? There will be an open show or two near you over that period but which ones depends where you're going to be wink ;)

Plus the dates...do you mean April 30 - May 10?

The major shows in March & April are as already mentioned Crufts, then depending on where you are the 29th March is a Scottish Breeds show (all the native Scottish breeds) in Edinburgh and UK Toy in Stafford.

5th April is National Terrier Club
12th April is Hound Association of Scotland
19th April is Working & Pastoral Breeds Association of Wales
25th/26th/27th is WELKS

If you are here at the beginning of May Birmingham National is 8th/9th/10th/11th.

As I say if you can confirm the dates you'll be over here, which area you'll be in and what breeds you're most interested in we'll be better placed to give you a list happy :)
 GoldnPoppyRet
Basic User

Basic User
2/1/2008 1:05:38 AM reply with quote send message to GoldnPoppyRet Object to Post

ah.. ya may o my how did i mess that up???
 GoldnPoppyRet
Basic User

Basic User
2/1/2008 1:06:28 AM reply with quote send message to GoldnPoppyRet Object to Post

Golden retrievers are my breed wink ;)
 Seashore
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/1/2008 3:32:55 AM reply with quote send message to Seashore Object to Post

I had a feeling they might be, but I didn't like to make assumptions wink ;)

Okay, you've got Birmingham National which is held in Stafford in May - Gundogs on 8th, Working/Pastoral on 9th, Toy/Utility on 10th and Hound/Terrier on 11th. I'd definitely try and get to at least one of the days if you can happy :)

The Golden Retriever Club of Northumbria have their breed championship show on 4th May, the Gundog Club of North Wales & Tay Valley Gundog Association have their open shows on the same day.
Then Border Counties Gundog Club & Shropshire Gundog Society both have their open shows on 5th May.

It depends where you're going to be staying as to which (if any) of those are pratical for you.

Then there will be all breed open shows but I can't give you a list of all those because there are too many without knowing which area, and I don't have a full list yet either!
 GoldnPoppyRet
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2008 12:53:29 PM reply with quote send message to GoldnPoppyRet Object to Post

Ok is there any shows on May 3rd & 4th around Scotland that is by St Andrews?
 Golden_Pride_Pups
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2008 2:31:17 PM reply with quote send message to Golden_Pride_Pups Object to Post

Crufts was really good and the dog that wan was magnicent!It deserved to win it because it was it's third time in best of show
lol
 markes
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2008 10:33:45 AM reply with quote send message to markes Object to Post

mark

hi am mark as you can see thay call me markes well done you are my frist mate i just got back from school we finsh at 3.30 . what is your dog name ?
 markes
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2008 10:39:08 AM reply with quote send message to markes Object to Post

mark

do you like nickelback its a album
 markes
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2008 10:43:59 AM reply with quote send message to markes Object to Post

[markes)
Where abouts are you going to be? There will be an open show or two near you over that period but which ones depends where you're going to be wink ;)

Plus the dates...do you mean April 30 - May 10?

The major shows in March & April are as already mentioned Crufts, then depending on where you are the 29th March is a Scottish Breeds show (all the native Scottish breeds) in Edinburgh and UK Toy in Stafford.

5th April is National Terrier Club
12th April is Hound Association of Scotland
19th April is Working & Pastoral Breeds Association of Wales
25th/26th/27th is WELKS

If you are here at the beginning of May Birmingham National is 8th/9th/10th/11th.

As I say if you can confirm the dates you'll be over here, which area you'll be in and what breeds you're most interested in we'll be better placed to give you a list happy :)

markes
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2008 6:08:58 AM reply with quote send message to markes Object to Post

mark

what do you call 3 humps on a camel ? hump 3.
have you got a car

markes
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2008 10:31:18 AM reply with quote send message to markes Object to Post

markes

are you a girl or a boy ? plese reply
 markes
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2008 10:33:39 AM reply with quote send message to markes Object to Post

mark

wehn does the show start

angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2008 3:11:11 AM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

Markes what are you doing? Is there any need?

AMGR
 GoldnPoppyRet
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2008 11:47:16 AM reply with quote send message to GoldnPoppyRet Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

uhh.. i think someone dosnt quite understand the topic..? Markes I dont think your messeges quite belong on this topic.

Replies in this thread : 15

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.