Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Looking for Red and Brown Standards
 AngelAviary
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/4/2023 2:15:17 PM reply with quote send message to AngelAviary Object to Post   

Hi all!
Just returning to the game and looking to get into Standards again. Does anyone have Reds and Browns they woukd be willing to sell or add to the stud list? Im not opposed to using source dogs but would need studs of high quality to boost the colors up to showable quality.
Thanks so much and Im excited for this challenge!
AngelAviary
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/4/2023 7:41:03 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

I have a red stud dog who is listed.
 AngelAviary
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2023 2:34:15 PM reply with quote send message to AngelAviary Object to Post

Yes! I saw your beautiful boy. Do you think you will have any litters that could produce Reds?
Thanks for the reply!
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2023 7:10:46 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

The only bitch I can breed right now is silver. I don't know the color genetics but I will breed her right now. We will see! Check back in 5 days.
 fresco road
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2023 9:11:38 PM reply with quote send message to fresco road Object to Post

Here's a brown one: https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=17774107
 AngelAviary
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/6/2023 12:34:45 PM reply with quote send message to AngelAviary Object to Post

Woohoo! You did it again! What a blessing! Ive got to get me some browns now! Thank you so much!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.