.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Zombie Dogs?
 DJB
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/1/2023 6:03:22 PM reply with quote send message to DJB Object to Post   

Hi,

I spotted a post somewhere in the forums about zombie dogs? How do I go about finding these? I am wanting to find in Old English and Mastiffs.

Any help, much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/1/2023 10:16:31 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Welcome to the game!

Contact the user "fresco road". They have done some work (and it is a lot of work) on finding hidden/zombie studs. They have created a spreadsheet with studs for a few breeds - there are some Mastiffs.

More info about this can be found in the "Alpha" forum but you will need to subscribe to access it all.

Good luck

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 11/1/2023 10:21:12 PM
 Sundabish Mastiff
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/2/2023 3:10:41 PM reply with quote send message to Sundabish Mastiff Object to Post

Thanks for your response! That is super helpful. I will contact.
I would like to return and purchase the subscription but I cannot access my previous primary account. I have contacted Admin but without a response. Fingers crossed they respond soon.

Thanks,
Dan
 Stranger63
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2024 1:53:47 AM reply with quote send message to Stranger63 Object to Post

Hi to all !
My name is Barladovsky and I'm new to the forum. I love dogs, but I have got a little problem on, there are some mice or rats swarming in my property and they bring fleas to my dogs and make them unconformable I thought the dirt and mess attracted them and so we took steps to ensure we maintained a high level of cleanliness, but unfortunately this didn't help, not enough to stop them from lurking around. Additionally, I have concerns that they could spread dangerous disease to our surrounding areas. Despite the use of rat traps, the results were disappointing, with no rats trapped and the bait mysteriously disappearing.
I always try to apply solutions that are the least harmful to the environment. Someone advised me to use this as rat bait as ?"rats killer"??? https://www.stoprodent.com/products/anti-rodent. I would like to gather the experience of people who have encountered a similar problem, especially regarding the use of these particular baits. I wonder about their effectiveness and would like to know if they pose a risk to other animals in the area and to the environment.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.