Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Storms
 Kliazma
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/10/2008 11:34:21 AM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post   

Eeeeek this is so scary. I'm in Cornwall, one of the worst hit by these winds and it is TERRIFYING.

Really really is... anyone else effected?

Madz
 Diamonte Kate Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2008 11:37:06 AM reply with quote send message to Diamonte Kate Kennels Object to Post

Nope. Not had anything abnormal up here. I am on the verge of Manchester and Ceshire though...

Hope you and your family are all ok!
 Willow Designz
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2008 1:53:35 PM reply with quote send message to Willow Designz Object to Post

I'm on the outskirts of London and we have had trees down and tiles off roofs.I understand it is going to get worse.My poor dogs were faced with a lake that used to be their exercise area.I really hope that everyone in Devon and Cornwall are ok while this goes on.
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2008 2:41:48 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

Well I live in Cheshire and we've had alot of rain from about 10am and has finally stopped! There wasn't high winds here but I've seen on the news of the damage in other areas I hope everyone is okay.

AMGR
 tomcat1
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2008 2:44:03 PM reply with quote send message to tomcat1 Object to Post

Very wet windy and wild here in Jersey!!
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2008 4:05:49 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

My border collie hates it, but the sammies seem to love it. But originating from Siberia, I would assume they would!

Get worse? Aaaargh no, that sucks. We already have some flooded areas (luckily not near me) I live in a little farm village, about 6 miles inland, so very windy, but thankfully no rivers etc. However, my school is right on the coast on a hill.... we weren't even allowed outside today and I got blown over a lot!

Madz

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.