Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

nicediggiedoggiez
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2008 3:52:00 PM reply with quote send message to nicediggiedoggiez Object to Post

She made a photo of herself half naked! shocked 8O angry
 In the Distance Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2008 4:28:41 PM reply with quote send message to In the Distance Kennels Object to Post

Actually, to state the truth, I'm in middle school in a building with 6-8 grade in it and if they play a Hannah Montanta/Miley Cyrus song at a dance people literally start booing and spazzing out. My point: Miley is not attracting teens or tweens, she's attracting 5-10 year olds.

ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2008 5:08:47 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

posted by nicediggiedoggiez
She made a photo of herself half naked! shocked 8O angry
You mean the picture with th Towel over her front?
 nicediggiedoggiez
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2008 12:34:58 PM reply with quote send message to nicediggiedoggiez Object to Post

yeah.
 Ross Wood Setters
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2008 9:08:55 AM reply with quote send message to Ross Wood Setters Object to Post

posted by foreversummer
posted by seawood
A few days ago I found out she legally changed her name to Miley, it used to be Hope. I was horrified XD
I want to change my name to Neveah...lol

its for good reason though a lot of star chage their names. Her nickname was smiley and it was droped and put miley happy :)
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2008 3:35:11 PM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

posted by ninastar
Is Miley Cyrus really that bad? People seem to be saying shes the next Brinetny Spears. I'd like to know why shes so bad. Or is she not. I'd like to know what people think.
Well, she has been doing shirtless pics and underwear pics, what do you think? Anyway, i love her music and show, but i dont like her as a person. Plus she dated nick jonas, which helped make me anti-miley a littlewink ;)

-IJMB
 Diamonte Kate Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2008 4:12:57 PM reply with quote send message to Diamonte Kate Kennels Object to Post

She's Ok, but I don't think she's done that much to be a role model. Personally, I think that she's only as famous as she is today due to her Dad being Billy Ray (or whatever) happy :)

Celeb role models should be people like Kylie, who've overcome diseases like Breast Cancer wink ;)

Jess happy :)
 AgilityQueen
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2008 4:19:40 PM reply with quote send message to AgilityQueen Object to Post

In my opion i think she'll do just fine,Her dad is right there with her keeping his eye out i think if she were start heading in the dirction of brintany her dad would be there to help her out.

AgilityQueen

Replies in this thread : 28
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.