Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Image Hosting - HELP!
 Sundabish Mastiff
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/5/2024 10:39:53 AM reply with quote send message to Sundabish Mastiff Object to Post   

Hi all,

I am trying to write my kennel slogan and am struggling with getting an image! What is everyone using to host their images? I used photobucket when I played years ago - but that seems to be subscription only now. I have tried DropBox but that isn't showing the image?

All help welcomed!

Thanks,
Dan
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/5/2024 11:00:21 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

I use https://imgur.com/ and copy the image URL from there.
 Sundabish Mastiff
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/6/2024 4:05:21 PM reply with quote send message to Sundabish Mastiff Object to Post

Amazing! Thanks so much!
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/6/2024 9:22:23 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

I will try that
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2024 8:55:41 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

Uploaded some pix to Imgur and now it doesn't work. It did in one of my other kennels. So which link do you copy? I have tried them all including just copying the address bar link. None of them work.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/9/2024 8:10:00 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Fingerprint
Uploaded some pix to Imgur and now it doesn't work. It did in one of my other kennels. So which link do you copy? I have tried them all including just copying the address bar link. None of them work.

After you upload, go to the top right of the image and click the 3 dots and click "Get share links":

Then you'll copy the BBcode:

Hope this helps.

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 1/9/2024 8:11:10 AM
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/10/2024 1:52:12 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

Thank you Comet, I will try that and let you know.
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/10/2024 1:52:12 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

Thank you Comet, I will try that and let you know.
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/11/2024 1:45:12 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.