Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : Is there a herding club?
 In the Distance Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/25/2008 4:04:01 PM reply with quote send message to In the Distance Kennels Object to Post   

sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2008 4:06:19 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

No, I don't think so. There are some herding breed clubs if you look at Sim Tools.
 In the Distance Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2008 4:07:09 PM reply with quote send message to In the Distance Kennels Object to Post

Thanks, I might start one once I get settled.
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2008 4:08:06 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

That would be a good idea.
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2008 4:09:05 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

Actually that would be great for me!! I haven't found a good club yet so I'm still looking. I have 3 herding breeds so I'm sure I could do it!!
 Chloe Sullivan
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2008 5:31:03 PM reply with quote send message to Chloe Sullivan Object to Post

I don't think they have one but i'll check cause i would LOVE to join. I f you know of one please tell1
 In the Distance Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2008 6:21:34 PM reply with quote send message to In the Distance Kennels Object to Post

There is now! Check it out:

www.freewebs.com/sdherdingclub

I just made, feel free to look around!

~In the Distance Kennels
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2008 12:34:33 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

Awesome! Something that is really scaring me though. On the website, at the top, it said this. Well, I'm not going to say where I live though. ''Hey, one of your buddies from - has a crush on you. 2 New Messages!'' How does somebody know where I live? Oh gosh, I'm scared!
 In the Distance Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2008 2:10:14 PM reply with quote send message to In the Distance Kennels Object to Post

posted by sarahj
Awesome! Something that is really scaring me though. On the website, at the top, it said this. Well, I'm not going to say where I live though. ''Hey, one of your buddies from - has a crush on you. 2 New Messages!'' How does somebody know where I live? Oh gosh, I'm scared!
I know I see that all the time! Just ignore it and don't click on it. wink ;)

~In the Distance Kennels
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2008 7:06:21 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

Okay. I know never to click on pop ups. That just kinda freaked me out, but I'm good now! By the way, the website is awsome! If I didn't already say that.
 In the Distance Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2008 9:01:54 AM reply with quote send message to In the Distance Kennels Object to Post

Thanks! I'm going to add some additions to the site soon.
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2008 12:28:19 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

Okay! I e mailed you and asked if I could join? Can I? I have 2 herding dogs.

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.