.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 48
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Westminster
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2008 7:04:18 PM reply with quote send message to Westminster Object to Post

I like usa and ireland the same and kent desormaux kids go to ur school thats cool
 76_KB_76
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2008 5:35:13 PM reply with quote send message to 76_KB_76 Object to Post

No offence here but i hate horse racing b/c horses get hurt all the time like Eight Belles R.I.P.
AND
BARBARO R.I.P.
 B Collies Rock
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2008 6:06:24 PM reply with quote send message to B Collies Rock Object to Post

Horses get hurt in other sports, too. You just don't hear about it because those events aren't televised as much. I have seen some nasty cross country and point-to-point accidents.
 Westminster
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2008 6:07:09 PM reply with quote send message to Westminster Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
 Westminster
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2008 6:07:59 PM reply with quote send message to Westminster Object to Post

B Collies Rock you are a savior to me right now!!
 Tapestrie Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2008 11:36:15 AM reply with quote send message to Tapestrie Kennel Object to Post

posted by Westminster
2 horses is that all you know?

well it seems to me that you know absolutely nothing about horses or horse racing so I should tell you to BE QUIET now. That is as nicely as I can put it now with loads of people who know nothing tell me its cruel.

You need to be more respectful of other people here. That was rude and unnecessary. Everyone is allowed their own opinions, and what you did was childish and immature.

Erin
 Westminster
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2008 5:03:25 PM reply with quote send message to Westminster Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
 Tapestrie Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2008 9:19:03 PM reply with quote send message to Tapestrie Kennel Object to Post

Wow. I laughed reading that, because it was not fact at all, it was her's and your OPINION.

I am not getting into this. I have better things to do than play petty games with a child.

Erin

Replies in this thread : 48
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.