Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Show tomorrow
 Precious Diamond
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/24/2008 12:15:06 PM reply with quote send message to Precious Diamond Object to Post   

I will be going to the bath champ show tomrrow with my mums aussie, i am very nervous as this is my first big show,
fingers crossed he is good as he can be very naughty and lazy lol

lisa
 Tic Tacs
Basic User

Basic User
5/25/2008 12:59:59 PM reply with quote send message to Tic Tacs Object to Post

Good Luck, I am sure you will be fine,I remember going to my very first show,it was an open show,I didnt even own a show lead and had to buy one when I
got there,that was some 20 years ago and my girl was awarded B.O.S.
So long as you both enjoy the show,use it as alearning experience and don't take any notice of any sour graping. I judge now and every judge had to start off showing.
Let us know how you get on
Sue
 dino kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/26/2008 8:39:50 AM reply with quote send message to dino kennels Object to Post

We got 5th out of 5 but i think i was the problem not the dog just need to gain the confidence and i think we will do fine, we have only been practicing for about 2 month and he was as good as gold and did all that i asked of him i could not of asked for more from him.

he is the red and white tri on the end.
[IMG]i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/lisac108/bath250508-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/lisac108/bath2505086.jpg[/IMG]

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.