Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Anyone...
 BigBadWolfKennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/7/2008 6:24:58 PM reply with quote send message to BigBadWolfKennels Object to Post   

Ever been to King Crosses Station? I have! Tell me about your advanture.
 DelphiKees
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2008 12:39:47 PM reply with quote send message to DelphiKees Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

No Adventure, simply having been to London on many occasions by train, Kings Cross is the station that trains from the North of England, where I live arrive from.

Please note, you are only allowed one basic kennel. Even Premium players are only allowed one basic.

Chris
 Jessie and Kellys Collies
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2008 1:05:40 PM reply with quote send message to Jessie and Kellys Collies Object to Post

Do you happen to be a Harry Potter fan?

Sorry, no 9 & 3/4 there wink ;)
 HorribleTerror
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2008 9:02:13 PM reply with quote send message to HorribleTerror Object to Post

Ive read ALL the harry potter books! My sister was SOOOO dumb, she ran between 9 and 10 and she wasnt hurt, but she said" Dobby did this!" Then i said" Dobbys dead!" Sigh.
 HorribleTerror
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2008 9:02:14 PM reply with quote send message to HorribleTerror Object to Post

Ive read ALL the harry potter books! My sister was SOOOO dumb, she ran between 9 and 10 and she wasnt hurt, but she said" Dobby did this!" Then i said" Dobbys dead!" Sigh.
 HorribleTerror
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2008 9:02:15 PM reply with quote send message to HorribleTerror Object to Post

Kept Secret
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2008 1:10:58 PM reply with quote send message to Kept Secret Object to Post

lol, aw cute =P glad she wasn't hurt happy :)
i've read all the books as well, and seen all the films. Don't take me for some kind of harry potter obsessive freak though!
which was your fave book?
Secret x
 HorribleTerror
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2008 1:54:32 PM reply with quote send message to HorribleTerror Object to Post

Well, the seventh or 5th. WHOEVER KILLED MY LUPIN, I WILL USE AVADA KERVADA!!!!!!!!!!!!1 POOR LUPIN! Sniff.
 Kept Secret
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2008 2:57:10 PM reply with quote send message to Kept Secret Object to Post

:L aww, u like lupin i'm guessing :P
My fave is probably the 4th, i'm not keen on the 5th 6th nd 7th
~Secret~
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2008 5:12:35 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

... I haven't read all the Harry Potter books, though I am a huge Ravenclaw fan

Kings Cross? It's just a station really haha

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing