Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Sign-Ups for Vallhund Club Obedience Title Competetion
 In the Distance Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/25/2008 9:52:35 AM reply with quote send message to In the Distance Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

The Vallhund Club of Showdog.com is going to hold a Obedience Title Competetion.

This idea was inspired by PPvallhunds. PP saw my one post and decided to get an obedience title with a Vallhund since there are none. I saw PP's post about that and decided to get more Obedience titles in the breed we should hold a competiton!

Here's how it works:
The first person to session and show a Vallhund to any Obedience Title will win a prize.

Rules:
1. You don't have to have bred the dog but you MUST have been the one to fully session and show it. It doesn't count if you buy a half sessioned or showed Vallhund and try to finish it.

2. It must be a Swedish Vallhund!

4. You may have multiple dogs competing for the first title.

5. You don't have to be a member of the club.

6. Any obedience title, wether it be a CD or whatever is allowed.

Prizes:
1 place=$500
2 place=$300
3 place=$100

Sign-Ups:
I don't care how many people enter. Just reply to the post by 06/30/08 if you wish to compete. No one my enter after that date.

If you reply to this post saying you wish to enter do not start sessioning or showing the dog before I make a post saying that the competetion has begun.

Funding:
If the competetion is to proceed we need some donations. At $400 right now I cannot provide the prize money. We need some donations. If you are willing to give a donation please, please email me immediatly saying how much you are willing to donate.

Remember: This competetion is to make our breed more varsatile on showdogs as of right now there is no obedience titles on Vallhunds. This competetion should end with at least three!

~In the Distance Kennels
 In the Distance Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2008 9:53:12 AM reply with quote send message to In the Distance Kennels Object to Post

Donations still needed:
1st prize-$500

Entries:
1. Summer Lane Kennels
2. PPvallhunds

~In the Distance Kennels

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.