Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Markham Kennel Club Show, anyone going?
 Barnett Landing
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/5/2004 3:42:34 PM reply with quote send message to Barnett Landing Object to Post   

The Markham kennel club show is Feb 13-15 in Richmond Greens complex, anyone going? I'm gonna take my Crestie boy along with me, I need to buy some show leads. He's not old enough to show but it will be good for him to go. Maybe I'll meet someone there!
 Luvin For Life Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2004 4:49:16 PM reply with quote send message to Luvin For Life Kennels Object to Post

no sorry, i thought about entering but the date didnt suit me, I am heading to Wildwood (woodstock) this weekend with a Rhodesian Ridgeback and 2 labradors. good luck finding a nice lead
 canshelteez
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2004 3:08:08 AM reply with quote send message to canshelteez Object to Post

Have fun at the show. I won't be there. I am not sure if you know or not but just be careful bringing your dog, it is CKC rules that dog must be at least 6 months to show and must be entered to be there. Just keep him hidden wink ;) and stay away from the show secretary table.
 Barnett Landing
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2004 10:03:53 AM reply with quote send message to Barnett Landing Object to Post

The last show I went to (at the same complex, different club though) there were 2 baby Cresties about the same age as my boy is now. The owner looked like she was supposed to be there and nobody said anything to them. I just want to buy some leads and see the cresteds in the ring. Really the worst they can do is ask me to leave. It should be fun providing the weather is nice, would be fun to meet with some SD people too lol
 Swirl
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2004 7:53:07 AM reply with quote send message to Swirl Object to Post

That is so great that you got your puppy!!!!! Congradulations!

We are not entered at Ontario Breeders but I probably will be going to get some blades sharpened on Sunday. We will be entered in Orangeville though!
Take Care
blue ribbon (Swirl is my other kennel happy :))
 Little Mischief Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2004 1:41:45 PM reply with quote send message to Little Mischief Kennels Object to Post

Oh I went to this...it was fun....I got to see another shiba inu (the only one) lol !!! And I got to see the Nova Scotia Duck Trolling Retriever in person....it's actually a lot smaller than I had thought. Too bad I missed the working group....and I also saw this nice Great Dane. Oh and the schiperikes (excuse the spell) were cuter than I had originally thought!!! They were standing with one paw up and jumping up...it was adorable.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.