Search

.com Forum · Working Breeds

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Looking for Starter Cane Corso
 Timber Ridge Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
7/5/2024 2:17:53 PM reply with quote send message to Timber Ridge Kennels Object to Post   

Not new to the game but starting over on a new account. Been offline for years and now I'm looking to start a project!
Looking for starter Cane Corso to build from!
Prefer females but also interested in males. Prefer black or blue with or without Brindle but also open to the other colors as well!
 Vandelay Industries
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/5/2024 6:28:46 PM reply with quote send message to Vandelay Industries Object to Post

I may have some litters after the weekend. Are breed is pretty open so I would encourage you to msg breeders and inquire directly.
 Timber Ridge Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/6/2024 5:32:47 PM reply with quote send message to Timber Ridge Kennels Object to Post

Thats the only hang up is I'm hoping to start from base level with Source Dogs and see how far I can get that way. May not go as far as I hope or I may suprise myself and see good improvements between generations ?? good to know that Corso breeders here are open to selling/swapping though!
 Vintage Toys
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/9/2024 10:35:46 AM reply with quote send message to Vintage Toys Object to Post

are you still looking? I have my original starters on this account but the colors will be random (2 dogs, 2 bitches can be made)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.