Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : New Pups!
 Pine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/30/2008 10:29:03 AM reply with quote send message to Pine Object to Post   

You can get pups for 1,000 each! You can pick out there names! So let me know if you want one! PLEASE!
 ~ROCK~CANDY~
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2008 10:38:21 AM reply with quote send message to ~ROCK~CANDY~ Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

1. Those pups are half-starter dogs. They are not show quality for Dalmatians. You should not have bred them to begin with unless you were starting your own line.

2. Pups should never be sold before day ten, when they settle.

3. Pups are usually sold for $100 each. Even a finished dog of exceptional quality is not generally sold for $1,000.

Question:

Why have you persistently posted " I'll take them!! " on other people's "dogs for sale" threads and then not followed through... only to follow-up with threads/posts of your own complaining about how you have no money?

Have you read the Help Center? You should study how to play the game before you jump in....
 Pine
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2008 11:49:27 AM reply with quote send message to Pine Object to Post

Pepole I'm starting my own line of Dalmations! So with thaat said I'm working on a there standerds! Then I'll post them!
 ~ROCK~CANDY~
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2008 12:14:49 PM reply with quote send message to ~ROCK~CANDY~ Object to Post

posted by Pine
Pepole I'm starting my own line of Dalmations! So with thaat said I'm working on a there standerds! Then I'll post them!
You are contradicting yourself:

www.showdog.com/login/philboard_read.aspx?id=178681&recordnum=0

It really would be a good idea for you to read the FAQ page, study the Help Center, and perhaps ask for a Mentor in your chosen breed in order to learn how to play the game to the best of your ability.

Good luck in the future.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler