Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : UK People
 LoveGSDs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/24/2008 1:00:02 PM reply with quote send message to LoveGSDs Object to Post   

UKians!!!
I would like you to buy this dogs please. I know English love dogs so you'll love my dog. Premium Members if possible then they can keep him forever. Georgeous puppy who doesn't deserve to have to be sold but I don't have the space to keep him because I'm just a Basic and btw its one of Everdales dogs so please inform Everdales that you've bought it. www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7364735
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2008 7:54:42 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

Ok I will do u a faver and buy the dog so how much is the asking price - keep it low because I don't even breed that type of dog!
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2008 7:58:04 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

posted by LoveGSDs
UKians!!!
I would like you to buy this dogs please. I know English love dogs so you'll love my dog. Premium Members if possible then they can keep him forever. Georgeous puppy who doesn't deserve to have to be sold but I don't have the space to keep him because I'm just a Basic and btw its one of Everdales dogs so please inform Everdales that you've bought it. www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7364735

Ok I just put an offer on him now do u want me 2 e-mail Everdales? I'm a premium user!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing