Search

.com Forum · Working Breeds

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Colour voting for the Husky
 Husky Racers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/1/2008 7:06:14 PM reply with quote send message to Husky Racers Object to Post   

Hi. I'm Husky Racers. I posted this topic so we could talk about what colours we think admin should add to the Siberian Husky breed. As soon as we have gotten at least 5 colours we will start voting. Then one of us will email admin and we will see if he will accept.Hope to hear from lots of people.
 Demented Psyche
Basic User

Basic User
12/1/2008 8:16:17 PM reply with quote send message to Demented Psyche Object to Post

Sibes already have color..

~Morgan
 Husky Racers
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2008 10:27:36 AM reply with quote send message to Husky Racers Object to Post

I know but I am trying to add new colours to the list for Sibes.
 Whoawoo4
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2008 10:17:04 AM reply with quote send message to Whoawoo4 Object to Post

Hmm... Why don't we have a voting contest on colors once we acctually get the colors?Having a contest might be fun.
 DeadSet
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2008 10:34:31 AM reply with quote send message to DeadSet Object to Post

*shakes head* Have fun wasting your time. wink ;)

~Morgan
 Whoawoo4
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2008 10:58:48 AM reply with quote send message to Whoawoo4 Object to Post

Oh dear. Well, I do have a tiny bit of experience at contests,but I am a expert at wasting time.
 Romance Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2008 11:03:39 AM reply with quote send message to Romance Kennels Object to Post

Breeds that have color already are very very very very likely to stay that way.

The study that some kennels have put into these kennels is so complicated it blows my mind. They analyze genetics and percentages of populations with those colors, etc etc.

Its all very time consuming.

www.showdog.com/login/Breeds/philboard_read.aspx?id=106374

Thats the post the husky kennels used to talk in while preparing for colors. As you can see, it's not as simple as saying some will be black and some white etc etc. There's science that goes into.

Just be thankful you have colors at all.

Im still waiting in Collies. D:
 Bonstreet
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2008 3:06:36 PM reply with quote send message to Bonstreet Object to Post

Hmm,I find it odd how you posted in the banner making forum about a "contest" for more colors for Sibes, and here "someone" is just "suggesting" a contest for more colors for Sibes.

Good job waiting two days to post it, but you still didn't fool anyone.

Bonstreet
 Whoawoo4
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2008 4:30:37 PM reply with quote send message to Whoawoo4 Object to Post

I don't remember doing that. Maybe I was daydreaming or confused.?????? Or sleepy. Weird. Maybe no contests. Maybe I'm silly. Actually, I am. But, for the people I confused sorry!!
 Bonstreet
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2008 6:07:01 PM reply with quote send message to Bonstreet Object to Post

You just keep contradicting yourself. Sad when you can't even remember that you put in your main post about a contest, and have to make another basic just to "suggest" a contest.

Michelle at Bonstreet
 Glory
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2008 6:18:54 PM reply with quote send message to Glory Object to Post

For the 574573487534875 time, SIBES ALREADY HAVE COLORS!

And it's pretty obvious that you're all the same user. Hope ya don't get banned for multiple accounts and posting annoying threads.

Alyssa

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing