Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Is Max a Terrier?
 spud316
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/4/2008 9:30:28 AM reply with quote send message to spud316 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Hi There,
When I brought Max I was told he was a Patterdale Terrier/Jack Russell Cross.Although when I took him to the vets for his jabs etc. she told me he was a Border Terrier So Iwas wondering if anyone could throw some light onto what breed he actually is
many thanks and look forward to meeting you all round the forum

Spud

Max:
img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maxatlucyplacket33vo4.jpg
 honcho
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2008 9:50:41 AM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

he could have some border in him, I dont know if you vet thought he was purebred because if she did she has no idea what a border actually looks like lol!! I do see a couple border traits though. But I have seen funny mixes that do look like actual breeds like we were boating around the lake once and there was this little dog with some kids jumping off the dock into the water and I would have put money on that dog being a portie so we asked and he ended up being some totally weird cross. Whatever breeds your boy has in him he is super super cute!!!
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2008 1:01:59 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

He does look like he has some Border in him.... but then I see Jack Russell.

~Sarah~
 orchid142
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2009 10:44:52 PM reply with quote send message to orchid142 Object to Post

Hey, I don't know what he is, but he is SUPER cute. You're so lucky!
 Demented Psyche
Basic User

Basic User
2/19/2009 11:04:42 PM reply with quote send message to Demented Psyche Object to Post

I would agree that he is a Border Terrier/Jack Russell mix. He's a very attractive little dog!

~Morgan

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class