Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Weadlestone and Northolt Show
 Lady Grey
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/26/2008 6:13:46 AM reply with quote send message to Lady Grey Object to Post   

Is anyone going to this show tomorrow? If anyone is do you have a judging order.My daughter is taking a Whippet and doesn't want to get there too early.
 Bedlie Buddies
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2008 8:42:45 AM reply with quote send message to Bedlie Buddies Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Lady Grey
Is anyone going to this show tomorrow? If anyone is do you have a judging order.My daughter is taking a Whippet and doesn't want to get there too early.
Not sure about where you live, but in the US we have show superintendents who have websites with the judging schedule posted. You might try looking on the website of the host club.
 Lady Grey
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2008 11:05:15 AM reply with quote send message to Lady Grey Object to Post

Thanks but this is UK show and my daughter has looked everywhere...no website,no list in dog press.Sadly this means a very early start out from home.
 tomcat1
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2008 11:09:09 AM reply with quote send message to tomcat1 Object to Post

Have you still got the entry form? I think they usually run in the order printed, give or take a class
 tomcat1
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2008 11:14:48 AM reply with quote send message to tomcat1 Object to Post

Or try champdogs and then their forum to see if anyone can help
 Seashore
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/27/2008 8:31:11 AM reply with quote send message to Seashore Object to Post

Wrong area for me and a bit late now anyway but I hope your daughter had a good day happy :)

I've just got back home from my show and let's just say hopefully it was warmer for you wink ;)
 Lady Grey
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2008 9:36:28 AM reply with quote send message to Lady Grey Object to Post

I have heard she is having a great time but it is bitterly cold there.She left very early and was first in ring but is having to wait for a very large Veteran class later in the day.
 Seashore
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/27/2008 3:07:10 PM reply with quote send message to Seashore Object to Post

I think it's been bitterly cold at most shows today! Still, as long as she had a nice time happy :)

When we were driving just before 9 this morning there was terrible ice on the roads in places, even at that time. It was so thick it literally looked like an ice rink in a couple of places.
 Tic Tacs
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2009 2:13:12 AM reply with quote send message to Tic Tacs Object to Post

Just to say that It was a good job we got there for the start of the show,as it was not judged in schedule order and there was no order of judging in the schedule or in the dog press
We didn't win any rossette's but had a good day cathcing up with friends

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.