Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Marley and Me!
 animal_angel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/9/2009 2:14:30 PM reply with quote send message to animal_angel Object to Post   

i love marley! has anyone else read the book?
its a film now, and i cant wait to see it!
 Romance Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2009 2:42:38 PM reply with quote send message to Romance Kennels Object to Post

Im in the middle of the book right now.

I was kinda nervous hearing about the release date, for christmas. Because I can only imagine how many people raced to buy lab puppies for christmas.
 Glory
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2009 3:53:06 PM reply with quote send message to Glory Object to Post

I think people are idiots who want to go get Labs after watching Marley and Me. You'd think it'd make people not want to get a Lab, but sure enough in my area the classifieds were filled with Yellow Lab puppies last Sunday.

I loved the book! Haven't seen the movie yet.

Alyssa

Riley Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2009 3:54:52 PM reply with quote send message to Riley Dogs Object to Post

Ive read the book and its really good. I just saw the movie, but I like the book better.
 Romance Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2009 4:38:23 PM reply with quote send message to Romance Kennels Object to Post

posted by Glory
I think people are idiots who want to go get Labs after watching Marley and Me. You'd think it'd make people not want to get a Lab, but sure enough in my area the classifieds were filled with Yellow Lab puppies last Sunday.

I loved the book! Haven't seen the movie yet.

Alyssa

You see, some didnt know what the movie was about, because it was release ON christmas. So they go out and buy a lab puppy for a christmas present after seeing the previews of a cute, cuddly yellow lab.
 Legacy Kennelz
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2009 11:06:43 AM reply with quote send message to Legacy Kennelz Object to Post

I had already got a golden labrador puppy in november and then i read the book and seen the film my puppy used to bark at the tv when she seen Marley but they Daisy is like that...

By the way thats the name of my dog Daisy we sometimes call her Crazy Daisy and Lazy Daisy as she could be in all differrent kind of personalities but really Daisy is like the baby i never could have... wink ;)
 honcho
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2009 11:27:43 AM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

posted by Legacy Kennelz
I had already got a golden labrador puppy in november and then i read the book and seen the film my puppy used to bark at the tv when she seen Marley but they Daisy is like that...

By the way thats the name of my dog Daisy we sometimes call her Crazy Daisy and Lazy Daisy as she could be in all differrent kind of personalities but really Daisy is like the baby i never could have... wink ;)

Yellow lab would be the correct term , sorry I'm anal, being a labrador breeder. Golden Lab is actually a golden crossed with a lab.
 Legacy Kennelz
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2009 2:44:35 PM reply with quote send message to Legacy Kennelz Object to Post

Daisy is like golden and white i can show you apic if you want... happy :) wink ;) happy :)
 honcho
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2009 3:18:28 PM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

posted by Legacy Kennelz
Daisy is like golden and white i can show you apic if you want... happy :) wink ;) happy :)
She still yellow. Yellow is classified from light cream coloring to fox red coloring, it still yellow.
 Glory
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2009 3:33:13 PM reply with quote send message to Glory Object to Post

It always bugs me when I see people advertising their Labs in the paper as "AKC Golden Lab puppies!"

Gotta love the classifieds!
 honcho
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2009 3:42:22 PM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

posted by Glory
It always bugs me when I see people advertising their Labs in the paper as "AKC Golden Lab puppies!"

Gotta love the classifieds!

OMG Me too lol.
 Legacy Kennelz
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2009 4:34:22 PM reply with quote send message to Legacy Kennelz Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I'm not joking really and if i sound in a bad mood im sorry its just that i have to make this book and then i have to publish it and all.

But here is a pic of Daisy.

and i know it doesn't look like she is golden but on real life she is.

I think i ought to stop feeding her so much... lol wink ;)
 honcho
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2009 5:31:07 PM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yup shes yellow. Cute! And her weight looks fine.
 Paw+Claw
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2009 4:05:21 PM reply with quote send message to Paw+Claw Object to Post

She's soo cute

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.