Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Koolaide
 Kissing_Your_Zebra
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/18/2009 5:39:27 AM reply with quote send message to Kissing_Your_Zebra Object to Post   

i think thats what its called??? hey, im from england and i like love america lol :P especially the food lol. but theres this one drink called koolaide i think and its like banned to sell it in the uk not to use it, so my friend whose from america bought me some over and umm we heard that you could use it to dye stuff. My mum thought it was good idea as she needed to dye some of her crafts so she tried it and it turned her felt really bright colours. I waas amazed at how bright they were and like thinking about what colour it must do to your insides ewww. I'll send some pics later x Molly x
 MysticalMedowsKennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2009 2:14:31 PM reply with quote send message to MysticalMedowsKennel Object to Post

Yes it is called Koolaide. I don't drink it though.
 Stampede
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2009 6:10:47 PM reply with quote send message to Stampede Object to Post

I've heard of people using it to dye their hair, even.
 Tenrai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2009 11:30:02 PM reply with quote send message to Tenrai Kennel Object to Post

When I was a teen my best friend dyed her hair red with koolaid. It was the funniest thing. I drank it alot as a child.

But as to what you were saying about what it does to your insides, think on this. Some people pour Coca Cola soda on thier battery terminals of thier car battery and it eats away the corrosion some batteries get. So think what that must do as well.
 Blondechic Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2009 9:12:14 AM reply with quote send message to Blondechic Kennels Object to Post

My dad is a diabetic so he drinks that stuff 24/7 but we have to get the sugar free kind
why is it banned in the uk?sad :(
 Solo Superstar Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2009 9:31:06 AM reply with quote send message to Solo Superstar Kennels Object to Post

Its banned because the UK is funny with limits on colorings.
Beth
xxx

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler