Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : TFT on Animal Planet's Dogs 101!
 TFT
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/26/2009 5:32:26 PM reply with quote send message to TFT Object to Post   

Hello!

I work for Powderhouse Productions, we produce the show Dogs 101 on Animal Planet! We are currently looking for a compelling story about the toy fox terrier to feature on an upcoming episode! We are looking for dogs that do amazing things, dogs that have done extraordinary things, or heartwarming stories that highlight the human-canine connection

If you have such a story for the Toy Fox Terrier, please feel free to contact me at jmacisaac@powderhouse.net

thanks!
 Surf and Turf
Basic User

Basic User
3/14/2009 7:13:50 AM reply with quote send message to Surf and Turf Object to Post

I think that the Portuguese Water Dog should be spotlighted. I own two...they are perfect! I know of one PWD who is a peanut detector, and if she smells peanuts, she will alert her very allergic 10 year old owner.
 morning mist cavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2009 3:45:57 PM reply with quote send message to morning mist cavaliers Object to Post

Do a story on cavaliers next!
 Bengal
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2009 5:29:31 PM reply with quote send message to Bengal Object to Post

posted by TFT
Hello!

I work for Powderhouse Productions, we produce the show Dogs 101 on Animal Planet! We are currently looking for a compelling story about the toy fox terrier to feature on an upcoming episode! We are looking for dogs that do amazing things, dogs that have done extraordinary things, or heartwarming stories that highlight the human-canine connection

If you have such a story for the Toy Fox Terrier, please feel free to contact me at jmacisaac@powderhouse.net

thanks!

Are German Shep x's still as great as German Sheps?

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.