.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : dog DS game reccomendation
 kathi
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/24/2009 10:31:17 AM reply with quote send message to kathi Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Many people have a DS orDS lite. there are many fun dog games, and i have taken a test on the graphics and content of the more well known games. These are the top 3 games.
#1-Nintendogs- grade:A
why- great graphics and fun interaction with the dogs. However, even though you can choose the interior decor, you cannot choose th efurniture.
#2-Petz dogs 2- grade:B+
why- a little too cartoony, but fun to play. I love the minigames. You can furnish your house and garden!!!!!
#3-Petz Dog Pack-grade C-
why- choppy graphics, but being able to breed the dogs is so much fun!!! They stare at each other and little hearts appear, then you see a cute little puppy appear!!!
Also, don't waste your time on the Catz Clan game. It has ridiculous graphics.
 Glamshots
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2009 7:35:35 PM reply with quote send message to Glamshots Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I agree - Nintendogs is the best dog-related game on the market, hands down.

I think I have Dogz 2, but I haven't gotten my DS out in forever, lol.
 Kirschen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2009 6:53:20 AM reply with quote send message to Kirschen Kennels Object to Post

posted by Glamshots
I agree - Nintendogs is the best dog-related game on the market, hands down.

I think I have Dogz 2, but I haven't gotten my DS out in forever, lol.

I have both, but I really dont play Dogs 2 becouse the graphics, and there really is not any fun thing to do, unlike nintendogs, there are competition and stores were you can buy more than one thing, train with your voice,ect. so I like Nintendogs way better, seeing that I play it more than Dogz 2.
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2009 6:29:54 PM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

Nintendogs is DEFFINETLY the best. I love that gamerazz :p

-IJMB

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.