Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : An Eerie Movie Question...
 Spirit Of The Wolf
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/16/2009 3:01:10 PM reply with quote send message to Spirit Of The Wolf Object to Post   

Hey,

I was at my friends this past couple of days and we watched at movie called The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Has anyone seen this movie??? We watched it and it wasn't scary but I used the word creepy/freaky and my friend used eerie. It was just the fact that what you expected to happen never did happen. They would be walking down the hall, fix something, pause...me and my friend would always say it's behind them, and it wasn't. You never know what is going to happen. The one thing that bothered me about the movie is that you never find out what actually happened to Emily that caused her to die. Did she get tired of the demons running he life? What did the demons do to her? Other questions also bother me about that. You get to see the exorcism and everything before it and her choice of whether to stay with the demons to show people they exsist, or she could go with the angel. That is all we got to see, and I wanted to know what happened to her.

Opinons or questions about other movies are welcome. happy :)
~DarkWolf

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing