Search

.com Forum · American Forum

This thread is now closed

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : Puppies
 KaylaKennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/7/2009 2:43:57 PM reply with quote send message to KaylaKennels Object to Post   

ok so im starting a kennel and i have to choose 2 breeds, these are the breeds i want to breed.
Australian Shepherd
Australian Koolie
Border Collie
Visla
which 2 do u think i should breed in my kennel?
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2009 3:03:33 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

As a non-subscribing basic you can only breed one litter. So you need to subscribe first to do any significant breeding.

I'd stick with dogs lower in the difficulty list at first, dogs likel BC's are harder. When you get the hang of playing the game then go for harder breeds.
 Rebels Red Rascal
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2009 8:29:29 PM reply with quote send message to Rebels Red Rascal Object to Post

Aussie are great for starters. I actually have a great male for sale for $300, but since you are just starting you can have him for $200. Just offer fast because I hate declining people.
 KaylaKennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2009 7:17:12 PM reply with quote send message to KaylaKennels Object to Post

I mean REAL kennel, like with REAL dogs. wink ;)
 vomtreuenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2009 8:19:41 PM reply with quote send message to vomtreuenhaus Object to Post

I think you should seriously think about it.

Are you going to show these dogs? Work them?

Before you breed htem you need to make sure they meet the breed standard, pass all the health tests, and have ALOT of backup money incase anything goes wrong.

I dont think you should have 2 breeds. Its best to focus on ONE breed and try to improve that breed the best you can and really start a good foundation with that breed before you consider a second with whole different health issues and standards etc.
 luvtwoshow
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2009 12:43:21 AM reply with quote send message to luvtwoshow Object to Post

posted by vomtreuenhaus
I think you should seriously think about it.

Are you going to show these dogs? Work them?

Before you breed htem you need to make sure they meet the breed standard, pass all the health tests, and have ALOT of backup money incase anything goes wrong.

I dont think you should have 2 breeds. Its best to focus on ONE breed and try to improve that breed the best you can and really start a good foundation with that breed before you consider a second with whole different health issues and standards etc.

I agree!
 honcho
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2009 1:26:01 AM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

Alrighty then....
 Canis Lupis Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/16/2010 5:24:05 PM reply with quote send message to Canis Lupis Kennels Object to Post

I would go with the Australian Shepherd because experts say they have better temper than Border Collies, but all of those breeds need a lot of excersize. The other one would be a vizsla, since they are pretty and good-tempered.
 elisey
Basic User

Basic User
12/16/2010 11:36:29 AM reply with quote send message to elisey Object to Post

austailian shepard and border collie. My faves. wink ;)
 B11R Dreamtime Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2011 3:30:35 AM reply with quote send message to B11R Dreamtime Kennels Object to Post

posted by Canis Lupis Kennels
[. The other one would be a vizsla, since they are pretty and good-tempered.
Visla!!!!!omg What are u thinking! bc as or gc bc
 Apparatus
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2011 7:18:42 AM reply with quote send message to Apparatus Object to Post

You need to really really do research on the breed before you go out and get into a mess..

Brenna
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2011 9:08:09 AM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

Please look at the original post date. This person hasn't been online since 2009. Let's let this thread die.
 B11R Dreamtime Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2011 7:32:59 PM reply with quote send message to B11R Dreamtime Kennels Object to Post

Visla!!!!!omg What are u thinking! bc as or gc bc
don't no what i was thinking-Sorry

This thread is now closed

Replies in this thread : 12

Thread Closed

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler