Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : DOGS STOLEN IN CALIFORNIA
 ~ROCK~CANDY~
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/27/2009 6:44:14 PM reply with quote send message to ~ROCK~CANDY~ Object to Post   

An e-mail list on which I am a member is offering help in trying to find these dogs for their owner.

If you see these dogs, please e-mail me at tjc@the-christie-family.com right away. We are hoping to get pictures of the dogs and when I do I will post them here. Please send this to everyone you know so we can find the dogs that were stolen from this lady.

Here is the ad - OK to cross-post:

4 dogs stolen in Clovis, Ca - borderline of Fresno, Ca. -

2 Pugs, both solid black. 1 male and 1 female - average sizes

2 Miniature Pinschers, both black and rust. 1 male and 1 female.

Note: the female minpin has been found! She was located in the Fresno area and it is suspected that either she escaped from the thieves or they dropped her off. The police said that a small dog like that could not have traveled on foot from Clovis to Fresno that quickly.

The male is still missing. Name is Naper. He is about 10" tall and weighs about 9 pounds. He is 8 years old and is greying under his chin. He has a cut on one ear and his ears are floppy and his tail is short and stubby. His favorite trick is to "do the twist". I have no other info on the pugs. All 4 dogs were taken from the owner's yard. All 4 dogs had their collars and t-shirts they were wearing removed and left behind.

Any help in leading to their recovery will be greatly appreciated as they are beloved family members. There is a reward for their return.

Please spread this info far and wide!

Thank you.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.