Search

.com Forum · Hound Breeds

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : DACHSHUND PUPS 4 SALE!CHAMPION BLOODLINES!!
 QueenofDachshunds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/18/2009 9:13:52 PM reply with quote send message to QueenofDachshunds Object to Post   

Hi,
I have 1 red male,3 red females,1 black and tan female,and 1 chocolate and tan male. When they are weened the ones that haven't been sold will be forever homed as I m a basic user and can't have too many dogs. The ones for sale are unnamed and there are two that I m keeping(the named ones). So please take a look I m letting them go for any amount of money because I don't care how much they go for as long as they are in a good home.
Sincerely
Jenna QOD Kennels
 QueenofDachshunds
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2009 9:15:13 PM reply with quote send message to QueenofDachshunds Object to Post

I forgot to mention that yes,they do have champion bloodlines(CH CdelaC Leverage).
 sparkyplum
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2010 11:49:45 AM reply with quote send message to sparkyplum Object to Post

i would like a red female dachhund please. thanks! from sparkyplum.
 sparkyplum
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2010 11:53:53 AM reply with quote send message to sparkyplum Object to Post

i will pay any thing just not to much. i am a nice person so i give my dogs a good home. i would like 1 red female puppy please! Thank you very much.

your sinserly,
sparkyplum.
 zozo424
Basic User

Basic User
12/11/2010 4:45:18 PM reply with quote send message to zozo424 Object to Post

I would like the chocolate and tan male.Please.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.