Search

.com Forum · Toy Breeds

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Yorkies Need HELP!
 Clover Hill Yorkies
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/13/2010 11:25:26 AM reply with quote send message to Clover Hill Yorkies Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

We are the #2 breed IRL, in the game, we have TWO players who aren't basic. We used to have tons of competition, now we are basicly stacking for a point. Yorkies are a GREAT breed for SD.com folks because a LOT of basics buy your puppies, ie, it's not so hard to keep a good bank balance. We are a friendly bunch.. well all two of us.. lol and we are begging for some new players. I have fully sessioned dogs just waiting to show, if anyone wants a few yorkies, and would like to give our breed a try (or hopefully several someones!) please email me or Waggs, as we are the only two 'non basic' breeders...and both of us I'm sure would be glad to give ANYONE a nice start into the breed.
 Shybade
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2010 12:45:24 PM reply with quote send message to Shybade Object to Post

I was looking at picking up a breeding age female yesterday but the only one on the sale list was a starter dog lol
 Clover Hill Yorkies
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2010 11:49:10 AM reply with quote send message to Clover Hill Yorkies Object to Post

Shy I'll put some girls up for ya. happy :)
 Clover Hill Yorkies
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2010 11:54:16 AM reply with quote send message to Clover Hill Yorkies Object to Post

Okay, i've put up a variety of dogs, Ch. Bitches, Brood bitches, sessioned ready to show boys.. some are on approval, some aren't. the ones on approval I don't "really" want to sell to just anyone, ie a basic who's here today gone tomorrow, but would be glad to share to someone who's going to join our breed! If someone wants to email Waggs, I'm sure they'll share as well!
 Shybade
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2010 12:16:38 PM reply with quote send message to Shybade Object to Post

I just bought one of your girls. I'm going to open a new premie kennel tonight and use it for toy breeds, so I'll be back for more shopping lol
 Clover Hill Yorkies
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2010 11:54:28 AM reply with quote send message to Clover Hill Yorkies Object to Post

Shy thank you SO MUCH.. and thank you on behalf of Waggs and Shannon Mannor as well, we are so thrilled to have you.

Now please spread the word, Yorkies are WONDERFUL buncha people who are willing to help anyone who wants to come join us! Please help us stop stacking shows for a point.. lol!
 Waggs1
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/16/2010 12:47:48 PM reply with quote send message to Waggs1 Object to Post

Clover Hill is right, there was a time when competition in the breed was quite high. Unfortunately because I am still trying to expand my yorkie kennel I don't have any currently for sale but I am more than happy to give advice. I will also lower my stud fees to $25 for any premie kennel looking to get into the yorkie breed - now how about that!!

They're a great breed and this is a great opportunity for newer kennels to make their mark in an established breed. Waggs.
 Clover Hill Yorkies
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2010 1:24:30 AM reply with quote send message to Clover Hill Yorkies Object to Post

bump.. still need help, we all have finishable pups for sale at minimum prices, any of us are willing to help ANYONE interested in the breed, please join us.. it's a great breed with LOTS of income potential as basics love to buy yorkie puppies.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.