Search

.com Forum · Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Calling ALL Show Age Weims
 V.irus
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/23/2010 12:56:27 AM reply with quote send message to V.irus Object to Post   

If your Weim is of age to show (15days), and is sessioned or sessioning, please, SHOW IT!

Cherry creek, myself and a very few others are holding the ring hostage because no one else is entering, we need entries to get wins. Wins to get points. Points to get Majors. And finally MAJORS to get CHAMPIONS.

A breed is only as good as its members, and we seem to be lacking any enthusiasm... So pleaseeee, enter your dogs. It really does not cost that much, $5 a day. You won't even notice the charges. We are not asking a lot, just for you to put your clicky fingers on that mouse of yours, and click away...

If you do not have any stock to show, but would like to get some, message myself, or one of the other breeders. I will guaruntee we can FIND you a good, well bred, showable dog.

Thanks,
V.irus
 BIGDOGSlittlepups
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2010 2:49:14 PM reply with quote send message to BIGDOGSlittlepups Object to Post

They don't let you show dogs though if your not a subscriber,what should I do?

Replies in this thread : 1

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.