Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : What does this score mean?
 Abigail7
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/27/2010 2:00:10 PM reply with quote send message to Abigail7 Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/shows/Obedience/obedience_results__novice_class.aspx?show=A%20Bespoke%20Willow%20Celebration%20Obedience%20374&class=Novice+A

What do these scores mean? Its the first Obedience I have qualified in put I don't know what the scores mean? How do the scores for each 'test' correspond to the Subtotal? Why did I get points deducted?

I find this side of showdogs very confusing and not explained at all. Is there any sort of FAQ that has been done that explains everything, even on a user's website?
 FabulousMe2
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2010 6:59:47 PM reply with quote send message to FabulousMe2 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You don't know exactly they got deducted, but if you session more on the things that you lost the most points on, you won't lose as many.

All the exercises together without any mistakes is worth 200 points, so those points that got marked off are subtracted from 200.

The subtotal is the score before you do long sits and downs.

Hope this helps!
FabulousMe2 happy :)

Edit: To make things clearer. wink ;)

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler