Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Are you proud to be Canadian?
 Huckle Berry
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/5/2010 1:02:45 PM reply with quote send message to Huckle Berry Object to Post   

Alright, here's how this works, you put if you are proud to be canadian or not and you put why. I'll start:

I am proud to be Canadian because we have a little of everything, oceans, mountains, prairies, and waterfalls!
 Schultz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2010 5:12:42 PM reply with quote send message to Schultz Kennel Object to Post

bump
 Schultz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2010 5:13:17 PM reply with quote send message to Schultz Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I am proud to be Canadian because we have the right to learn and be free!
 griffin
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2010 8:06:14 AM reply with quote send message to griffin Object to Post

I'm proud to be Canadian because we are not paranoid about people from other countries
 Bonstreet
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2010 1:51:51 AM reply with quote send message to Bonstreet Object to Post

I'm proud to be Canadian for any reason there will ever be... especially the fact I can walk to the mall and back without having to lock my door or pack six different versions of heat "just in case".

"We are the True North, Strong and Free. What more is that we didn't just say it, we made it be."

Shane Koyzcan wink ;)

Michelle at Bonstreet
 Russet Maples Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2017 6:26:31 PM reply with quote send message to Russet Maples Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm proud to be Canadian because who wouldn't be proud of a country that goes through the good and bad together? All 10 provinces and 3 territories are one when we succeed and one when we fall.

Canada is truly a Country like none other.

Edit: 10 provinces Don't know how I messed that up lol.

-----
Last edited by Russet Maples Kennel on 5/6/2017 8:39:15 AM
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2017 7:35:23 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

I think you're missing a few provinces! Canada has 10 provinces.

I am proud of our government that writes policy and supports every Canadian. We are very fortunate.

K

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.