Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Good Obediance Breed?
 A G Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/8/2010 2:27:42 PM reply with quote send message to A G Kennels Object to Post   

O.k so i'm an all obediance kennel and i'm interested to hear what your favorite breeds are for this area? I'm wanting to buy a few more dogs now that i'm a premi. happy :)
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2010 12:26:28 AM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

Border Collie!
 Canis Lupis Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2010 12:43:15 PM reply with quote send message to Canis Lupis Kennels Object to Post

Border collies, Australian shepherds, and Golden retriever.
 Goldz n Yorkz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2010 1:11:24 PM reply with quote send message to Goldz n Yorkz Kennel Object to Post

Goldens
 Dead Sea
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2010 4:07:01 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Sea Object to Post

I have just experiences with Irish Terriers and Giant Schnauzers.

Irish Terriers are not so fast to finish like Giant Schnauzers.

I don't know which race is finishing most quickly happy :)

But it dosn't matter - I don't change my races.
 Niji Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2010 7:05:30 PM reply with quote send message to Niji Kennels Object to Post

A late to reply. Poodle do well too. Every one forget poodle. In real life Poodle are high intelligent and can finish Ob easy.
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2010 7:38:56 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

Border Collies are great, Pembroke Welsh Corgis finish their sessioning just as fast.
 Dead Sea
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2010 1:01:49 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Sea Object to Post

Poodle - you are right! Wire Foxterriers are extremly intellegent, too. There is only one problem with them (in real life): They can be very stubborn like a pig happy :)

happy :) Iris
 Western Coast Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2010 9:48:58 AM reply with quote send message to Western Coast Kennels Object to Post

You are good to go with any general smart breed like a border collie, german shepherd, or poodle.
 Old County Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/23/2010 5:54:53 PM reply with quote send message to Old County Kennel Object to Post

American Water Spaniels do well too. By an "accident" I sessioned a Miniature Poodle - I was amazed how extremly fast it works!

I'm curious how he will be in shows.

I have got Giant Schnauzers, Irish Terriers and one Airedale Terrier as well as Wire Foxterrier. All in Utility B - only AWS in Utility A.

The reason for the Wire Foxterrier could be - she is permanently pregnant happy :) -

happy :) Iris

Replies in this thread : 9

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.